Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near side dip bulb went today.

Just spent 2 damn hours trying to replace it. Lost one bulb down inside the headlight somewhere and the other is held in place by a cut up sponge.

Have to take the bumper off to get the headlight off - what a bloody stupid idea that was.

Peugeot - you need a damn good ass kicking - you utter numpties.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Really, I've recently changed all the bulbs in the front of mine, I didn't have any issues?!?

Maybe you have sausage fingers

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Front bumper taken off today - to get to the headlight - to remove the fallen bulb and to refit the existing. Piece of cake to change the bulb when you can get to it.

2 of the 3 lugs on the headlight snapped off - can't be bothered to repair or replace.

There is an excellent 'how to' video on YouTube - guy very clear about where and what types of fixings for the front bumper. In a nutshell - 2 bolts, 6 plastic clips and 11 screws - and this includes the 2 plastic clips and 4 screws which hold on the front wheel arch liner - which you need to bend back to release the fog light wires. It took longer to remove the wheels and jack up the car than it did to remove the bumper.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Once the spring clips go they can be a pain I’ve had it on a 307 where it disappeared and couldn’t get it

I was more careful after that and never had any issues changing bulbs always thought they were quite easy as long as you don’t lose the clip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts