Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'am a new user and have a question.....

Recently when i go to start my car (peugeot 407 2.0 Hdi) the glow light isn't coming on and when i check the fuse under the hood it has blown. This only happens in really cold weather. Any ideas why?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keeps blowing. After blowing about 10 now. Had a mechanic look at it today and he said he couldn't find anything wrong when he put the computer on it. But he said he has seen this before on peugeots where the circiut card unit (cant think of proper name) gets damp or wet. He said peugeots give this trouble. It's a fault with them. So he took out the card andhas it over a heater to see will this solve the problem. Have this car 2 and a half years and this is first bit of trouble i've had.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mechanic has been looking at it and computer says theres no current getting to eci unit. just trying to find out if it's from the shit weather or a short somewhere. Hopefully nothing else to major.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.