Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon

Can someone tell me where the gearbox oil check bolt is also is the top up on the top of the box or like my hilux on the side .

Reason being broke my collar bone and can't get down under car to check myself at the mo , just bought the car gearbox bit whiney maybe wouldn't hurt changing it or topping it up.

Also anyway I can make the shifter a bit stiffer it's not majorly loose but coming from a saab i think it could feel a bit better.

Oh yeah it's a 1.1 lx

Cheers fellow puggers

G

·
Most modern pugs don't have one, and to be fair they're a bit pointless - just drain the olde crappy oil out and poor in the correct amount of fresh sweet oil. Loverly.

Having worked aat a SAAB stealers (albeit at the Vauxhall side of the workshop) I'm not remotely impressed by their longevity. If they made a small 206 sized car today it'd probably dissolve in the rain.

Hope the collarbone heals quickly chap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers geez

Will do , ill look in the manual for capacity

The healing is a slow process , what with the metal work they put in , mainly the muscles have to heal now.

Regards

G

·
You have my sympathies. I had a titanium elbow fitted in January. It's healed pretty well but I just can't do skull crushers in the gym for toffee now, but can knock out 600 press ups in a jif. Just gotta accept it'll feel weirdamundo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.