Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi am needing help plz got a pug 307 1.6 16v sport it was jumping out of 5th now not geting any thing in 5th so a think it's a other box now the gearbox code is 20dp10 dose it need to be the same code and if so what other models have this box in it if any one can help thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi am needing help plz got a pug 307 1.6 16v sport it was jumping out of 5th now not geting any thing in 5th so a think it's a other box now the gearbox code is 20dp10 dose it need to be the same code and if so what other models have this box in it if any one can help thanks

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Reppeating the same question will not get you an answer any quicker - more likely to annoy people.

You asked the question yesterday and today you are showing your impatience. I realise you want the car sorted out as soon as possible but the people on the forum are regular people who visit the forum as & when they can. No-one is paid to visit the forum and no-one knows the answer to every single question asked. The fact that the question hasn't been answered is simply because the people who may be able to answer haven't read the post yet.

Just because the number of reads may be high doesn't mean that that many people have seen it. All the search engines can access any post on the forums and each time a search engine finds a post the read count is increased.

I've obviously read your post but I don't know the answer you need so I'm not going to give a reply that is more than likely going to be wrong.

·
5,643 Posts
Common fault with fifth gear failure, you can often replace parts with gearbox still in place. Have a quick Google search and you will find a few guides and youtube videos on how to repair

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi had a look on google and you tube not much out there for helping people with the same problem a can find anything on the 20dp10 code

1 - 8 of 8 Posts