Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tearing my hair out trying to find the gearbox fill plug on my -07 Expert 2.0 hid 6 speed manual.
Where have the clever French hide the gearbox filler hole?????
Have changed the gearbox end cover, and can`t for the life of it find out how to put the new oil in???
I know that there is going 2.2 ltr´s on the tranny, but where to put it is a mystery.........
please help!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Tearing my hair out trying to find the gearbox fill plug on my -07 Expert 2.0 hid 6 speed manual.
Where have the clever French hide the gearbox filler hole?????
Have changed the gearbox end cover, and can`t for the life of it find out how to put the new oil in???
I know that there is going 2.2 ltr´s on the tranny, but where to put it is a mystery.........
please help!!
Don't know the Expert or the diesels, but this seems common for many Pugs: usually there's a 'level' plug on the side of the box.
Either fill though that opening or (slowly) through the vent up top,until it starts overflowing through the level opening.
If no 'level' opening, then first drain fully and then add prescribed volume through the vent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mtempsch!

Found out that there was a 13mm bolt on top of the gearbox.
With, 5cm of 6mm copper pipe, half a metre of clear vinyl tube and a small funnel. I managed to fill it with oil again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts