Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have 508SW 2011 1,6 eHDI semiautomatic gearbox. From time to time I have probelm as "gearbox fault repair needed". Gear box going itself from "A" to "M". Gear position small Led light on central panel turning out. Then I have turn off engine and turn on again and all works ok. When all is ok gears changing very smooth, so I think gear box is ok.
What is funny ? When engine is on and I switch on cigarette lighter then Gear position small Led light on central panel (by the gear lever) turning out and display information "gearbox fault repair needed" and I can not to change ppositions of gear. When cigarette ligher switching off everythig turning to normal.

Can anybody help me ?

BTW - I made gear box learning and it not helped.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lot of people say, good french car with wiring of a cheap quality chinese door bell. I had engine problem, dealer took 2k just to find wiring between ecu and dashboard is burnt:(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Problem solved.
Find two errors P1718 and P1750.
P1718 to solevd need to check groung. Lever has the same ground as cigarette ligther. There was problem. Looseness on the screw. Tightening the ground screw solved problem. Right front post.
:)
Hello,I have the same problem,can you tell me where is located the ground? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts