Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Newbie here, sorry. I'm after some advice on sourcing a second hand gearbox, I called Peugeot already with my car details and they told me 4 possible gearbox codes but said the best thing to do was get the number off the box, which my mechanic hasn't been able to identify.
I have my vin no which is V33HRHSB83008547
and its a 2003 307 hdi 110 estate
possible codes are DMK9, DM09, DM0Z, DM0J.
Can anyone offer advice on which one is the right one or are they interchangeable?

Thanks,
Liz.

·
5,891 Posts
I have a 2003 307 110 2.0 SW the gearbox codes listed in service box are a little different I have listed 20DM0Z 20DM09 20DMOJ

·
5,891 Posts
Just strange that 20MDK9 is not listed for my 110 but dealer says it is for his

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
You know what peugeot gearbox codes are like they change the code when they put extra ribs in the case or an extra bolt speedo drives different reverse switch its a minefield

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update

So just over 6 months ago I got a second hand gearbox from NCS Peugeot spares in Norfolk, Does anyone have any experience of them. I'm having problems with the gearbox and they aren't being very helpful. I'm not confident I'm gonna get anything repaired or back from them and wondering if I should cut my losses and source another gearbox elsewhere.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts