Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

After searching the Forum and looking at many Galletto supplier websites I can find no reference to a Galletto for use on my 308. Does anyone know if such equipment exists at the moment as my intention is to remove the DPF internals but don't want to end up in limp mode or faults being triggered.
Many thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you have the 2.0 136 you have a Siemens SID803 ECU, you won;t get this working with a Galletto clone through the OBD port, instead you'll need to take the ECU out and do it on the bench through BDM100.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If you have the 2.0 136 you have a Siemens SID803 ECU, you won;t get this working with a Galletto clone through the OBD port, instead you'll need to take the ECU out and do it on the bench through BDM100.
Now you've lost me ��. What's a BDM100 or should I be sending the ECU off for this sort of jobby?

Many thanks for the info.

Just carried a Google search and it looks like I'll have to keep the DPF or find somewhere local, like yourselves, as I don't think my skills are sufficient to do this work myself.

·
Registered
241 Posts
For that you'll definitely want to take it somewhere. I don't do the Siemens yet, but I'm getting around to it soon, I'll probably post on here when I've got it ready because quite a few people want it done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts