Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya...

completely new to this so looking for advice.
i bought a Galletto 1260 with theintent of getting the DPF removed from the ECU.

i then thought that i could make the most of the cable and have accuired pp2000 22.14 as i thought this would be a great little tool to have.

i was looking around as it wouldnt install on windows 7 and i keep seeing people mentioning the lexia device...
so... bascly... will i be able to use pp2000 with my Galletto 1260..?

Many Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
If you mean use pp2000 with galletto cable then no, pp only works with the leads/interface it's intended for.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
darn... thats a shame.
the cables look quite expensive aswell.
are there any diagnostic programs i can use with my cable to read fault and clear fault codes..?

C

·
0 Posts
Aren't sure they would work with anything else but I think there is free software to download that can read codes that may be worth a try (at your own risk) but again never used it so can't say how good it is.

You won't get better than pp/diagbox for peugeots.

Google lexia 3 if you think it's expensive you may be surprised.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i was jumping ahead of myself.
so the galletto is just for flashing/writing functions.

i suppose £70 for the lexia isnt so bad, considering what you would pay a main dealer.

could anyone direct me in the direction of software for disabling the DPF function..?

·
Registered
556 Posts
you use galetto to read your cars ecu, them you modify the nodpf in the program with winols/ecusafe then write it back to the car and use pp2000 to change some configurations on the car
Do some reading as ppl have mixed results etc.
:rolleyes:
This is the software side of it and most ppl say take it to a mapper in stead.

·
11,711 Posts
the cables look quite expensive aswell.
If you're willing to take the chance on a Chinese seller they're only about £50.

And if you stick around on here and offer the diagnostics to other members in your area you could get that back with four or five diagnostics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.