Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing the Blower loom on my wife's 2005 307 90hdi sw this weekend.
Getting to the heater resistor and plug on the blower motor itself is simple enough.
But how do I remove the front panel?. I can't find a sticky anywhere. I imagine it's not an impossible task, but how do I go about it?. :confused:
While it's out, I want to replace the illumination lamps, they haven't worked for a while. What bulbs do I need please?.

Thanks in anticipation;
Roger.:thumb:

·
5,998 Posts
When i did my dads 307, i tied string to the resistor plug, pulled the harness out replaced the plug and then pulled it back into place with the string

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Windy & Terry. :thumb::thumb:
I'm changing the loom, there is a fault with it beside the resistor plug.
Looks like care and patience will be the watchwords of my weekend!.:)

Roger.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it's done. Not the most fun I've had with my clothes on :rolleyes:.
I'm getting too old to be struggling with pushing wires and plug into awkward places while contorted under the dashboard.
I didn't need to remove the dash, but I don't want to do it again. Still, the heater control lights work again, my wife is very happy!.:). Just changing those bulbs would be quite a time consuming job.

I noticed the replacement loom had no wire to one of the connectors on the resistor plug, but when I compared it with the old one it seemed the wire in question was joined to another in the loom itself.
However all four speeds work so I don't really care, just curious as to why that was done?.:confused::confused:

Roger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts