Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow 407 owners,

I recently discovered that my 12V outlet in the luggage room didnt supply any power and I wanted to check the fuse but I can't seem to locate it

I've googled it and found 2 awnsers directing me both the to the compartment directly below the outlet (on the left side looking into the luggage compartment) and also in the glovebox but I can't seem to find any fusebox/fuses in any of the 2 locations

So I was wondering if anyone could be so helpful as to provide me with a good picture or detailed description of the location of said fuse(s)

Thanks in advance,
Joel

PS: My Peugeot 407 SW is a 2007 model :DS

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? I've still not located the G32 fuse, and the dealership wants top $$$ just to run a diagnostic check. Thought I'd save some money just checking the "usual" stuff

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
It looks like those fuses are in your glove box compartment. They are numbered left to right. I would either use a multimeter if you have one, or pull each out and check it. There are only 12 I believe.

If you crouch down and look up, it is the horizontal strip above the fuse panel.

See the photo: (not mine)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks like those fuses are in your glove box compartment. They are numbered left to right. I would either use a multimeter if you have one, or pull each out and check it. There are only 12 I believe.

If you crouch down and look up, it is the horizontal strip above the fuse panel.

See the photo: (not mine)

Thanks a lot Paul, I've now confirmed that it is a faulty fuse :thumb:

That photo helped, apparently glove box (in the Peugeot language) isn't what I'm used too ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts