Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, now a days there are so many new cars from korea, and even coming from china and US has gotten more aggresive also in 3rd world countries..

WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF PEUGEOT??

do u think they will stop selling cars in many countries in near future? they dont even sell in many nations compared to other car manufactureres at the present..

do you think they will only sell in france after a few years??

·
Registered
256 Posts
Absolutely not Australian Peugeot sales are booming out doing the crappy American and Korean rivals.

Hyundai make resonable cars that are much better than American crap, but Peugeot really know how to make a car and I commenc them for their efforts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
johnc said:
Absolutely not Australian Peugeot sales are booming out doing the crappy American and Korean rivals.

Hyundai make resonable cars that are much better than American crap, but Peugeot really know how to make a car and I commenc them for their efforts.

OK some countries where peugeot is booming are:

1. AUSTRALIA
2.FRANCE
3. UK

where else? thats all??:(

·
Registered
862 Posts
I dont think they do to badly in britain. In my neck of the woods there are a lot of pugs on the road,mainly 307/206/406/407.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the moose said:
I dont think they do to badly in britain. In my neck of the woods there are a lot of pugs on the road,mainly 307/206/406/407.

fine

1.australia
2.france
3.uk

any other nations...i hope pugs survive a lot and dont die out in next 5 years

·
Registered
9 Posts
mrgq said:

OK some countries where peugeot is booming are:

1. AUSTRALIA
2.FRANCE
3. UK

where else? thats all??:(

I can guarantee you that sell in Slovenia is excellent!! And almost every year is chosen for the car of the year

Come on guys, Peugeot has one of the best cars, and Im not saying that because I have one, peugeot is leading car producer, at least in technology

·
Registered
862 Posts
ROLE said:
I can guarantee you that sell in Slovenia is excellent!! And almost every year is chosen for the car of the year

Come on guys, Peugeot has one of the best cars, and Im not saying that because I have one, peugeot is leading car producer, at least in technology

Couldnt agree more,good to hear people using the forum to praise there pugs.
:) :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
peugeot 309 gl petrol car 5 doors

friends, i am in India and i own a peugeot 309 gl petrol car. i find it very fast and maintenance free. even the mileage or petrol consumption per litre i find it economic at around 12-13 kms per litre. how is the experinece of my friends and do they encounter any problem or flaw in this car? mine is 1997 model and so far run around 37000 kms on odometer. how long do u think i can run this without trouble, right now it appears it is still solid. please post ur replies and feed back to me on my email adress [email protected] -----from madhukar v i BANGALORE CITY, Karnataka state INDIA.

please post me and keep me infomred me about how good are these models and ur experience and the mileage that u get may be informed to me pl.

·
Registered
862 Posts
madhukar_vi said:
friends, i am in India and i own a peugeot 309 gl petrol car. i find it very fast and maintenance free. even the mileage or petrol consumption per litre i find it economic at around 12-13 kms per litre. how is the experinece of my friends and do they encounter any problem or flaw in this car? mine is 1997 model and so far run around 37000 kms on odometer. how long do u think i can run this without trouble, right now it appears it is still solid. please post ur replies and feed back to me on my email adress [email protected] -----from madhukar v i BANGALORE CITY, Karnataka state INDIA.

please post me and keep me infomred me about how good are these models and ur experience and the mileage that u get may be informed to me pl.
Welcome to the forum :rofl2:
This is what i like to hear people from around the world praising there pug's we cant all be wrong. :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
peugeot in Chile (southamerica)

Here in Chile we have around 30 differents brands in the market, the 206 is the best selling car in his type (versus Corsa B &C, Yaris, Aveo, Swift, etc?, in comercial vans, partners and berlingos rule over kangoo and combo van by chevrolet or opel. The most of them are imported direct from france and spain, even in Argentina Peugeot and citroen have a factory, thats supplies the rest of the south and central america countries.

The peugeot and citroen and more expensives than almost any other brand, because of the taxes we have with europe, this also afect the replacements and parts.

Some time ago, peugeot cars have presenting realy fooly faults, thas because we were importing from argentina and the quality was and still is very poor. The same problem exist now with nissan from mexico, chevrolet and opel from brasil and so on. i.e. the only good chevrolet are from korea, from brasil can fail before 1000km. The bad news is citroen is opening a factory in argentina...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts