Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if I'm missing something bleedin' obvious, but how are you supposed to get to the fuses in a 2.0 hdi 110?

I've opened up the fuse compartment in the glove box and I'm struggling to actually get into the fuses as they are in the least accessible place imaginable (unless you've got a Jeremy Beadle hand). They're also aligned almost vertically, so I can't even get the yellow grips in at the correct angle to remove the fuses.

I'm reluctant to start taking out the dash and other bits.

Can someone be good enough to tell me where I'm making a fool of myself or do I need to dismantle the dash?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Forgive me if I'm missing something bleedin' obvious, but how are you supposed to get to the fuses in a 2.0 hdi 110?

I've opened up the fuse compartment in the glove box and I'm struggling to actually get into the fuses as they are in the least accessible place imaginable (unless you've got a Jeremy Beadle hand). They're also aligned almost vertically, so I can't even get the yellow grips in at the correct angle to remove the fuses.

I'm reluctant to start taking out the dash and other bits.

Can someone be good enough to tell me where I'm making a fool of myself or do I need to dismantle the dash?
use a flat head screwdriver to get them out

you can drop bsi if you turn the two whit clips at the front just under glove box

1 - 5 of 5 Posts