Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had the airbag light and abs/esp light on the dash for a while now and i had the car on a diagnostic and it showed that my passenger airbag and passenger curtain airbag have an open circuit so ill let an auto electrician sort this as ive taken out the connectors from under the seat and connected t back up but still not joy. Also the diagnostic says the abs solenoid valve relay and ecu is a permanent fault.

For the abs/esp, its not the sensors on each wheel for the abs as ive checked.

Ive checked the fuses and in the fuse box on the side of the dash the number 16 fuse for airbags doesnt seem to have a wire attached as the 5amp fuse is just sitting in there not attached to anything.

Also in the engine fuse box on the maxi fuses the number 3 maxi fuse for esp/abs solenoid valve doesnt have a wire or a maxi fuse in it!

Any help here would be great thanks. I would love to be able to srt this without having to shell out loads to an auto electrician.

PS. I managed to sort it once by accident by checking all the fuses and the lights went away for about 2 hours but of course came back!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Here is the dash glove box with the 5amp fuse just sitting in there not attached as there isn't a wire attached to the slot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts