Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have a 2010 308CC and the air con isn't working (light on the button comes on, but no compressor/fan life and no cold air).
Now I was going to start by looking at the fuse, but the fuse box in my car looks nothing like the pictures of the fuse boxes in any online manuals/guides I can find.
My car is a Right hand drive (I live in the UK) so I was wondering if something "odd" happened to the fuse box for right hand drive models?
Or, could someone help?

(p.s. I would've posted this in the 308 forum, but I can't do new posts there, but I can in most other car types, 207, 208, etc).

Mod note: Moved to 308 forum. To post in 308 section you need to go into it then select the correct sub-section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but those are the ones I found, my fusebox doesn't look like that.
I'll take a picture this weekend and post a picture.

·
3,003 Posts
Hi...just check all fuses...but aircon also relies on gas pressure to work...my 407 aircon has stopped and I still get the aircon light on...but no aircon....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
There will be a pressure safety switch in the circuit that will stop the air con compressor clutch engaging if the gas pressure in the system is to low or to high.

The pressure safety switch is there to prevent damage to the air con system components.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts