Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the big round button on top of headlights control stalk does? There is button same as that one on windshield washers control stalk that is used to control the board computer. But this one doesnt seem to do anything, or maybe its just broken.

Also, does anyone know a way to have the consumption or trip 1/2 info displayed at all times on the display between the speedo and tachometer?
Because if i change my board computer to display fuel consumption info, it displays it only for 30 seconds or so and then just reverts to displaying jut the total mileage and rest of display is empty.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows what the big round button on top of headlights control stalk does? There is button same as that one on windshield washers control stalk that is used to control the board computer. But this one doesnt seem to do anything, or maybe its just broken.

Also, does anyone know a way to have the consumption or trip 1/2 info displayed at all times on the display between the speedo and tachometer?
Because if i change my board computer to display fuel consumption info, it displays it only for 30 seconds or so and then just reverts to displaying jut the total mileage and rest of display is empty.
On mine it's the nitro button, but in reality it's reported as voice commands for the RT3 unit.

I've not personally found a way so I settle with having the MFD on 'Trip' and then using the live readout.

Phil

J

·
0 Posts
I'm sure someone mentioned the button on the end of the lights stalk is a dimmer for the clock lights... Someone verify?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts