Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I've had a good look through the cars manual but can't find a clear answer.

We're travelling to France over Christmas and taking the 308 instead of the wifes Evoque.

In the Evoques manual, it states that stick on light adapters arent necessary for europeon travel, but I can't find an answer for my pug in my manuel.

FYI Im referring to these stick on 'converters'

https://www.halfords.com/motoring/travel-accessories/car-headlamp-converters/halfords-headlamp-converters

Its a 2016 1.6 120 BlueHDI with Full LED headlights.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had difficulty finding an answer to this and was eventually told nothing was needed as LED lights dip down rather than to the left.

I have spent 6 weeks in France (3 holidays) since getting the 308 in 2016 and have not had any problems.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I've travelled to France numerous times in my 308 with full LED, never had a problem. The lights dip down and not to the left.

I did drop the LH light on the manual adjuster a bit too though just to make sure.

Lots of people will still try to sell you convertors of course, anything to make money.

Whether the French will become more "difficult" after Brexit remains to be seen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whether the French will become more "difficult" after Brexit remains to be seen.
This is what I'm worried about!

I've carried out my search for the answer elsewhere and everything is pointing at the LED's not needing any adjustment, I dont think i'm going to be purchasing any adapters personally.

·
Registered
76 Posts
With the LED headlights you don´t need to take any measures when coming from UK to the rest of Europe (left to right hand side driving) or vice-versa. It is stated in the user manual...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts