Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that point me in the right direction to were the fuelpressure sensor is located on a peugeot 308 with 1,6 150 BHP turbo engine 2009? According to autodata it is on the top of the engine in the middle of the rail but i can't find it there.

Skickat från min E6653 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fuelpressure sensor it could be responsible for shaking engine on idle? only when engine is hot, not for cold engine when everything is ok. Tks

Trimis de pe al meu SM-T585 folosind Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fuelpressure sensor it could be responsible for shaking engine on idle? only when engine is hot, not for cold engine when everything is ok. Tks

Trimis de pe al meu SM-T585 folosind Tapatalk
On my car it was the highpressure fuelpump that was the problem not a uncommon fault on these engines.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi, can you tell me the symptoms you had please . I've got the same car and having major trouble identifying cold start juddering problem...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, can you tell me the symptoms you had please . I've got the same car and having major trouble identifying cold start juddering problem...
-Rough idle at cold start i.e. the first one in the morning.
-"Check engine" light goes on during this phase.
-Difficult driving during warm-up, engine could stall.
-Many codes are generated signalling a measured common rail pressure lower than the setting plus misfiring, and rich mixtures.
-Engine runs well after being restarted hot like if nothing happened

1 - 8 of 8 Posts