Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I used to get this error now and then but I get it every time on start up now. Fuel tank not closed properly and triple beep with red warning. Is it likely to be solenoid that is faulty? Part number 9651690280 I think. They seem to be about £30 on eBay second hand. Does anyone know how much they are new? Anyone changed one? Cheers

Attachments

·
5,071 Posts
are the magnets present in the fuel cap??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply trem. I don't know to be honest. I just thought the warning came from the flap and the catch. Is there any way of checking the cap for magnets? Are they visible? Thanks for you're input.

·
5,071 Posts
Yea the magnets are visible in the cap,if you use facebook consider joining us at Peugeot 407 UK

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
5,071 Posts
on both my saloons and this sw, the fuel flap is only locked when the car is locked so abit puzzled. time for a pp2k scan

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
on both my saloons and this sw, the fuel flap is only locked when the car is locked so abit puzzled. time for a pp2k scan
Hi again thanks for you're reply. Not sure if it different on a coupe but I have a little button I press when I want to fill up and the flap pops open! Do you think a scan would give me a clearer answer? I need to find some kind sir near me to give it a scan (beer tokens provided) thanks again.

·
5,071 Posts
on saloon/sw there is a pin fires out when car locks.you can test this by having flap open and then lock the car,you will see the pin appear if it's working.
Whats your location??
maybe someone close to you that you could try there fuel cap

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Coupe is definitely different then, it doesn't have a pin just the button to release the flap. I'm in mirfield near Huddersfield west York's.

·
Registered
855 Posts
PM me, I am in Batley. Only downside, the battery on my laptop lasts for half an hour but should be enough to troubleshoot all the probs ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts