Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i first got my 407 1.6 hdi, i left the fuel cap open once and the car started beeping when i set off and displayed filler cap open.

Recently my my display is showing danger of particle filter blocking, i say recently, more like 6 months.

i've hooked up my fault diag stuff and diagbox reads fault with glow plugs or controling box. i thought i read somewhere that a failed fuel flap sensor brought the same fault up so i opened the flap and drove off----no warning beeps or messages displayed.

could this be the reason for the fault as the ecu has not detected any fuel being added? if so how dificult is the sensor to get at.

cheers
Richard.

C

·
0 Posts
When i first got my 407 1.6 hdi, i left the fuel cap open once and the car started beeping when i set off and displayed filler cap open.

Recently my my display is showing danger of particle filter blocking, i say recently, more like 6 months.

i've hooked up my fault diag stuff and diagbox reads fault with glow plugs or controling box. i thought i read somewhere that a failed fuel flap sensor brought the same fault up so i opened the flap and drove off----no warning beeps or messages displayed.

could this be the reason for the fault as the ecu has not detected any fuel being added? if so how dificult is the sensor to get at.

cheers
Richard.
Don't quote me but

Glow plug fault is usually the relay at fault and the fuel cap sensor fault is also a common reason for failed regens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts