Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i own a 307 dhi d tubo 110. since owning it now for 3 months it has never given me more than 34 mpg. i was wondering if other d turbo owners could let me know what they are getting? i was hoping it would return more like 45mpg. i had a diagnostic done and it came up with the fuel additive level low. since then i have had this filled up

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mine says at least 1100km per full tank ? Which I am not getting, turns out it's the fuel and not the car, and city driving which is a killer on fuel.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I dont know of anyone getting the claimed mpg. Doesnt matter what make they are all 5-10 miles per gallon down against what the "official figures" claim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm regularly getting ~7-7.5l/100km around the city and down to ~6l/100km on highway with aircon on.

Mind you the computer indicates 10% better. :nono:

·
Registered
3 Posts
ouzair said:
hi i own a 307 dhi d tubo 110. since owning it now for 3 months it has never given me more than 34 mpg. i was wondering if other d turbo owners could let me know what they are getting? i was hoping it would return more like 45mpg. i had a diagnostic done and it came up with the fuel additive level low. since then i have had this filled up
I have a 407 2.0 HDi with the 136bhp powerplant, the book figure is 47mpg combined. I only ever get this if I am booting it around, on a normal steady 60mph drive to work over 35 miles of country a-roads I can easily achieve 53mpg!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts