Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all its goin bad to worse :( i was having issues with my cooling fan not kicking in so i was looking at the fuse box checking all the fuses as i didnt know what fuse it was so i cleaned all the the fuses and sprayed eletrical contact cleaner to clean it all up i never got my fan working :( but ive got a new problem my wipers are not working any 1 know where the fuse/realy is ?? i have a 1.6 110 55plate hdi 307 new shape
thx brad

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm sure your going to find the fuse your looking for in the fusebox which is located in your glovebox,just rotate the fastener thru 90 degrees to open it and you should find a list of which fuse does what printed in the lid.hope this helps.

Matt.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
matt268uk said:
I'm sure your going to find the fuse your looking for in the fusebox which is located in your glovebox,just rotate the fastener thru 90 degrees to open it and you should find a list of which fuse does what printed in the lid.hope this helps.

Matt.
hi matt thx for your reply i had a look in the glovebox there is no printed diagram there :(
ive seen the sticky (Peugeot 307 fusebox ) is this the same as mine bein the new shape ? to be honest ive been reading about this fuse box and i think its more than a fuse box it contains all the realys i think i damaged this when i sprayed it with contact cleaner ?? could this be done ??
any help would be appreciated
thx brad

·
Registered
320 Posts
Did you find the fusebox thats in your glovebox? you should have a black box type in there, remove the cover and your fuse diagram should be printed inside the lid. i doubt you could have damaged anything to the point of not working just by spraying with contact cleaner...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi matt i did find the fuse box in glove box but i sprayed the contact cleaner in the fuse box in the engine bay think thats where the fuse for the wipers are if ive got it rite its f17 in the engine bay ?? not sure tho but my wipers are still not workin
thx brad

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea m8 the fuse is fine..... ive checked the connections with a voltmeter and there dont seem to be any power there thats what makes me think that there is somthin wrong with the fuse board :confused:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
you can illiminate the board by stickin the reader on to wires before the fuse board, if there is power then your correct in saying its that, if not move further down the line till you do :p

just a cheaper option for ya :thumb:

hope this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a quick update im really confused now my wipers are still not workin :( ive been convinced now that f17 in the fuse box under the bonet was for the wipers but i pulled it last night then the passenger mainbeam light went out ??? so im guessing that the sticky about Fuse chart is not for mine ?? can any 1 please help me ??
regards brad

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
matt268uk said:
Hi Brad, have you checked this post by Bettyswollocks

http://www.peugeotlogic.com/fuses/fuses307/307fuse1.htm

hope it helps

matt.
hi matt :thumb: yea thats the same fuse list as ive been lookin at dont think its the same as mine as f17 on mine is the left headlight not the wipers :confused: i carnt see f17 in my glove box i only have 10 fuses in there will double check tomorow with a torch need to sort this my mot due soon lol
regards brad

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hmmm...ok according to a manual i'm looking at says that F9(15A) left dipped beam,F12(10A) Left main beam

F14 (10A) washer/wiper

and again F17 (30A) wipers....i might check out mine in the morning see if its the same.yep...mine is in the glovebox....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts