Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all mebers!

I would like to buy one front spoiler for my Peugeot but i am wondering if this item can fit my car. This spoiler can fit to GTline 2015. I have sent an email to the seller to ask him, and i have take this answer:

"As this has never been tested on the standard model I cannot guarantee this item will fit.”

The question is: Can someone help me to tell me if the front bumper has the same size and shape with the GTI? I have the Allure Peugeot 308 T9 2014 Diesel 1.6cc. The spoiler can be install to the bottom of front bumper. With my eyes :lol: i think is the same (I hope it).

Thank a lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
I suspect not, for example if you look at the picture from the side of the car the GTi bumper has small spoiler stuck onto the bumper. The aftermarket spoiler looks like it is then molded to fit round this.

You could buy it and return it under the distance selling rules if it won't fit....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is no way to fit this spoiler to Allure. Now i will buy front spoiler from Peugeot. The part code is :1610055780 Peugeot (Genuine OE) 308 T9 LIGNE S SPOILER (DOUBLE WHISKER) Vehicles with Fog Lights at 180€. When it comes and i will put it to my car, i will post photos.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts