Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all picked the car up today,the front screen wash not working. I'm thinking its the pump, theres no noise at all coming from it and the rear one works fine, are there any more fuses or just the 1 10amp fuse.

I just wanted to try the basics first, a new pump is only £6 off ebay lol
i'm thinking pump, wheel off and wheel plastic wheel arch out is the only way I can see ???

mark

C

·
0 Posts
If it's like the 407 the same pump will do front and rear, are the front washer jets the fan spray type like 407 or just jets?
As the fan type tend to block or fail alot I'd disconnect hoses to jets and try pump again to see if it's pumping to the fronts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Some good advice guys, I thought about the water hoses being frozen, but there is no noise from the front motor at all so i'm reckoning it is knackered.
They are seperate from what I can find out on the net, if anyone can correct me on this?

I found the part on euro parts as well it has 2 outlets to it I presumed it was for the left and right front washer jet 2 hoses but could be front and rear, I can always take it back if I figure it out whithout having to use it. I suppose I will find out tomorrow when I get the wheel off and the arch out and trace the pipes back to the washer jets.

Mark

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Monty you were right :thumb: what a nob I am lol, it was frozen I thought that it should have at least made a noise even though nothing was coming out, tried it this morning worked first time, put some screen wash with added antifreeze in now should be ok :thankx:

I can take the other part back for a refund now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts