Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
The front and rear fog lights on my 407 SW 2.0 HDI have stopped working, I have checked all of the fuses in the engine fuse box and all are OK, what else should I check ?
Tony

C

·
0 Posts
Without looking at the owners manual to see where it is I'd guess try the glovebox.

C

·
0 Posts
Hi
Thanks for the reply, I have checked the glovebox but there are no fuses in there, what else can I check ?
Tony
There is look again, left side there is a removable panel two clips at the top of it fuses and some spares behind panel.:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Thanks again for replying, just checked again and there is no fuse panel in the glove box, forgot to mention the car is a French reg car !!

Tony

·
5,040 Posts
hmmm mines got a fuse box in the glovebox, are you absolutly certain there isnt one ??Covered by a flap

D

·
0 Posts
If its French reg then its left hand drive.
There is a fuse box in the boot also if you have a towbar. It is the trailer ecu. Check there also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi
All I've got in the glovebox is a light, an air vent and connections for an MP3 player, I dont have a tow bat fitted but I will have a look to see if there is a fuse box in the back.
Tony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi again
Just checked again, on the left hand side of the steering wheel is a drop down storage bin, I have just seen some fuses behind it when its open, don't know how to get to them yet but I'll let you know what I find.
Tony

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Latest
Tested all the fuses inside the car, all OK, can't find any other fuses. so what else can I check, is there a relay to check, if so which one ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts