Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I have a 2004 307, the passenger door started to intermittently play up, whereby when the car was unlocked this door would stay locked. Initially we could get into the car by at the exact moment at pressing the key fob we pulled the door and it would open.

However now it is completely stuck and it can not be opened from the outside or inside.

I am reluctant to take it into a garage if it is a simple enough fix I can do myself.

All the other doors work fine and you can hear the central locking is still working. I have got a replacement handle as during all the tugging the hub came off and got lost, however I wasn't sure if this alone would solve the problem.

I have yet to properly investigate but how easy is it to get the actual door open now it is stuck in locked? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi

I have a 2004 307, the passenger door started to intermittently play up, whereby when the car was unlocked this door would stay locked. Initially we could get into the car by at the exact moment at pressing the key fob we pulled the door and it would open.

However now it is completely stuck and it can not be opened from the outside or inside.

I am reluctant to take it into a garage if it is a simple enough fix I can do myself.

All the other doors work fine and you can hear the central locking is still working. I have got a replacement handle as during all the tugging the hub came off and got lost, however I wasn't sure if this alone would solve the problem.

I have yet to properly investigate but how easy is it to get the actual door open now it is stuck in locked? Any suggestions gratefully appreciated
it sounds like the door actuator has gone faulty, you need to remove the door trip card inside the car and then smash the lock actuator off and replace it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much, any idea where I can source that part from, do you have any recommended part sites that you use?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts