Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a MOT test in 1 day and this might be a stupid question but I cant leave the car into a garage due to work commitments and I cant find any information from anywhere else so here goes.

Both my front fog lights dont work, (only one back fog light works)

I went to a local car shop a few days ago and as asked the guy could it be the fuse and he told me to buy replacement bulb for it so i did but now, I have been trying to find out how to replace the bulbs but it is almost impossible to find information how to replace the bulbs.

Do Rapier 307's have front fog lights ??

Any advice or criticism is greatly appreciated
John

·
Registered
14,530 Posts
WHY because i need to drive at night and the amount of eejits abusing front foglights makes my eyes and my head hurt i used to like driving at night but since the 90s more and more eejits are trying to make me blind even though they are commiting an offence the police no longer seem to care.

THATS WHY

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
when i first got my 307 one front fog was broke. i lost the clip and ended up taking about 3 hours to do

was a bit annoyed when they werent even tested lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fogs dont need to work. They havent on most of my cars & theyve always passed ok. Cant stand the things for the same reasons. Always thought they were for when visibility was less than 100m. So people either think they look cool or are just selfish/ignorant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts