Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has retro -fitted front fogs to the pre facelift model' the ones with the fog lamps in the headlight. Just wondering if the wiring is in the loom and I guess the lighting stalk would need replacing with one that has the front fog switch. That is assuming the lighting and wiper stalks can be replaced - if not then I guess a new com2000 unit would be required.

·
Registered
14,259 Posts
you need a comm 2000 unit with front fogs on the switch although from my tests it will switch front fogs even if the switch is only for rear!! and the lights obviously but I believe the underbonnet fusebox is also needed from a higher spec car

D

·
0 Posts
Yes. The wiring is there as far as i remember. Just plug the lamps in and them on in the bsi with diagbox. The original com unit will turn them on despite being a rear fog only. Don't think you need a new bm34/psf1 fusebox in the full CAN vehicles. Try it and see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. The wiring is there as far as i remember. Just plug the lamps in and them on in the bsi with diagbox. The original com unit will turn them on despite being a rear fog only. Don't think you need a new bm34/psf1 fusebox in the full CAN vehicles. Try it and see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
This one is the VAN / CAN system. I suppose I could find the bulb connector, plug in a bulb, tell it that it has front fogs and see what happens.

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it needs a new fusebox then I guess I'll leave it. Not that important. Maybe next time I'm at the breakers I'll look for one with fogs and get a price - if it comes cheap enough I may well think about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts