Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently repairing a car recently purchased. It has front bumper damage and a missing engine under tray. My local Peugeot dealer has said there are two types of under tray and unable to identify which from the reg number. I'd appreciate any advice on how to determine which is required please.

Any help, gratefully received.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I'm currently repairing a car recently purchased. It has front bumper damage and a missing engine under tray. My local Peugeot dealer has said there are two types of under tray and unable to identify which from the reg number. I'd appreciate any advice on how to determine which is required please.

Any help, gratefully received.

Thanks
sealer should be able to find the correct one with the VIN as they can get details of how it left the production line

G

·
0 Posts
Yes, they have Service box which will give them the correct part number.

Any dealer worth their salt should get both types and send the wrong one back..:thumb:

·
Registered
542 Posts
It helps when the importer registers the car correctly. Mine was showing as a Feline when my local R&D dealer looked at it. Had to tell the service advisor that it wasn't a Feline. He didn't know what a GT was...!

I've had a similar issue with BMW when I had a 320si it kept coming up as 320i.
It makes it more difficult if you have a cherished plate. The dealer normally searches the VIN which indicates what the factory built. It doesn't always translate across correctly for the local market.

My recent repair on my GT resulted in three different bumpers being delivered. All being wrong...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts