Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

does anyone know where i could find a part number for that long thin black plastic strip that goes under the front bumper.

Mine is kinda all worn out and hanging, so its pretty ugly and i would love to replace it. I tried service box, but it doesnt display it. I certanly hope it goes as a separate from whole bumper.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
will be classed a wind deflector, if you can see that on servicebox...i smashed mine to peices when i hit an animal in the moors.

going to cost £20 from my dealers (ford) so i cant see peugeot being much of that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill probably have to check the scrapyard. So far i havent had any luck finding any reference to part being available at all without the whole bumper plastic.

I did try looking for anything like wind deflectors but im affraid i could only find the front bumper parts group, no such group for peugeot im affraid on service box, or im just dump and cant find it. :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ill probably have to check the scrapyard. So far i havent had any luck finding any reference to part being available at all without the whole bumper plastic.

I did try looking for anything like wind deflectors but im affraid i could only find the front bumper parts group, no such group for peugeot im affraid on service box, or im just dump and cant find it. :)
did you phone up the stealers and ask.....:cool:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The part is on service box... highlighted here as no.11
Great, i did notice the F and G components, but i though that couldnt be that, as it looks from the pic that they span only the corners of the bumper, not the whole width of it. Ill try the stealers and see what they got to say about it :) Thanks for help.

J

·
0 Posts
I don't think it goes around the area where the number plate is, looking at the pics. That diagram was for mine, so only presuming yours would be the same.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i got it from a parts seller in germany, its supposedly a genuine part, but the weird par is that it doesnt go all the way under the license plate, but rather the new parts i got are somewhat shorter and leave a gap. not very noticeable, as the whole deflector if somewhat shorter in height.

i dunno, hard to explain :| 45eur from parts seller for both, 30-60 on ebay for one and 80eur from stealers for both. ;)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Thanks for your post. I lost the offside one but the other one is well fixed so think it may have been lifted overnight. Mine join in the centre on a 2004 1.6 hdi. May be looking at a new pair then as not found one in breakers and want them to match.

·
5,087 Posts
according to servicebox the part is only £33.82 +vat which is £40.58 inc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts