Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My broker has confirmed that my car is now built (yey!) and is at Zebrugge. He reckons it will be shipped the back end of next week. How long after shipping are the cars taking to arrive at the dealers? It's beginning to feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel...

· Registered
276 Posts
My car was being built on 31st March and by my calculation (based on others on this forum) my car should be delivered this Friday 21st April.

I'm going to allow a few extra days because of the bank holiday weekend so I'm expecting a call next Tuesday 25th April and hopefully collecting next Friday 28th.

This ties in with the dealers estimates of end of April/Beginning of May which they gave me mid March.

· Registered
544 Posts
Mine was built on the 21st March, reached the distribution centre on 9th April and delivered to the dealers on the 12th April. And if it wasn't for some slime ball I would have picked it up yesterday :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.