Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!

i was thinking of making the front of my car look newer! how easy would it be to use a phase 2 bumper on my phase 1 car? alot of work? doable by someone with not much body experiance?

Thanks ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
alex306 said:
hello all!

i was thinking of making the front of my car look newer! how easy would it be to use a phase 2 bumper on my phase 1 car? alot of work? doable by someone with not much body experiance?

Thanks ;)
Yes it would be pretty straightforward. Removing the original nuts/bolts would be the hardest part. :thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the moose said:
Yes it would be pretty straightforward. Removing the original nuts/bolts would be the hardest part. :thumb:
how do you mean? getting to the bolts to take it off? and pretty straightforward? lol will it look funny? haha also what abvout the rear bumper?

·
Registered
862 Posts
alex306 said:
how do you mean? getting to the bolts to take it off? and pretty straightforward? lol will it look funny? haha also what abvout the rear bumper?

Getting to the bolts will be tricky due to there location also will in all probability be well rusted into place. Would imagine it will look 'different' but it is down to you as it is your car.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts