Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

i have changed my manual seats and put the electric ones in, didn't have an installation so i bought one on the internet. The seller didn't wach and payed attention in wich port does the relay wires go and just cut them away.... so, does anyone have shematics or know where do those wires go, plus is from a rail over the BSI and grund from the chassis, that was the easy one, thx in advance..

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Did you look under the carpet when you had the front seats removed?

On my 405 the power seat loom was there hidden under the carpet.

On both my 206s the side airbag & seat belt warning alarm looms where hidden under the carpet.

·
Registered
893 Posts
IIRC, it's commonplace now not to have the wiring loom for the options you don't have. So if the car didn't come with electric seats, it won't be as easy as plugging in a connector. It's only the coupe which I know has the loom presents as that car was designed to have most of the options present from the start.

Each seat has it's own ECU and depending on your cars' age, actually takes power from a few different sources. I would highly recommend getting Peugeot SEDRE working for yourself so you can go through the wiring diagrams at your own leisure. This isn't just a simple project which you can connect a few wires and off you go!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunatly the loom wasn't there so i needed to take it from a donor car, yesturday i found complete wireing and managed to connect it all, if anyone needs the tutorial i will be gladly to help! I bought the seats without memmory so there is only 3 wires to connect, power, ground and bsi signal for the relays and that was it. Power is from the permanent plus above the bsi, you can plug the wiers from behind, the bsi wire is connected to the 16V GR pin11, ground is from the chassis and that was all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts