Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the French motor websites reckons that there is a facelift on the way for 2022. They have mocked up their own images of the MPV based upon the styling themes of the most recent other vehicles released from each manufacturer.
The mock up's are unofficial and hence not from Peugeot, Citroen or Opel and the article completely ignores the Toyota Verso and Vauxhall iterations. The Traveller and Opel Vivaro have the most changes and the Citroen hardly any at all.

Its in French, but a picture says a thousand words. What do you think?

Citroën Spacetourer Peugeot Traveller Opel Vivaro restyled (auto-moto.com)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I can’t say I’m a fan of the Peugeot or the Opel mock-ups, the current Peugeot looks much nicer in my opinion. The Citroen looks ok but then again not much has changed, it’ll be interesting to see the official facelifts when/if they occur.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having just placed an order for a new Peugoet Traveller Allure with possible delivery in early 2022, (tongue very much in cheek here!), l can't wait to find out. Having looked at the new 5008 with a similar front grille treatment, whichever comes to fruition, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purplestarr, I also have a car on order and from the most recent predicted delivery date it will arrive six months from when I signed on the dotted line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts