Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you're not aware if you're driving in Paris or Lyon you need a Crit'Air sticker. It's bound to come to other cities so here's a link to the official French web site.
It's pretty straightforward, although us foreigners have to upload a <400Kb picture of our V5, and only costs about €5.
Here's the link for Europe wide access regulations
Urban Access Regulations in Europe
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.