Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
857 Posts
I got £25 worth of fuel which I paid for and a handshake. Mind you I've just received a refund of the £140 road fund fee I paid. This was because I ordered the car pre April 1st.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Anyone who ordered a 3008 before a certain date in February, and were told delivery would be before the end of March is entitled to ask for VED compensation if their car was subsequently not registered until after 1st April.

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahh ok.

ok back on topic... i have been told

'you get carpet mats as standard in the GT so you don’t have to worry about that, but the fuel will just be what’s in the tank (the light won’t be on)'

:thumb:

· Registered
857 Posts
now thats interesting about the tax... was it just because you ordered before april? or registered?
It was just something my dealership was considering when I ordered the car. I knew mine would be registered post April 1st so I wasn't expecting it. They didn't need to refund it. Just a goodwill gesture.

Reactions: Jill

· Registered
544 Posts
Initially I got £250 off my deposit and rubber mats for £20 instead of £50+ but then on collection day I ended up with a free dented and scratched roof and an additional 2 week wait plus lots of upset, distress and anger thrown in.

Finally, on my second collection day I got my £20 back from the mats, making them free plus refunded fuel, making that free and a free boot liner plus a huge hug off the salesman and a huge bunch of flowers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.