Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm hopeing someone can help me I've been given a 03 307 hdi and it refuses to start! Here's the story so far....
Car had a new clutch fitted then drove 100 odd miles to my house sat for a few days then I when out to start it it turned over but would not go 3 or four times I left it half an hour then bang first turn it went!. So now it's sat a month I've tried to start it and no go just turns over even with booster pack on it.
Here's what I have checked so far
Glow plugs .... Yep working
Preheat relay .... Yep working
In tank fuel pump....yep working
Fuel getting to injectors ...yep cracked pipes open
Used auto boss computer to check for fault codes and there's none
Used a taste of easy start it fires and dies for a second so I'm ghessing the injectors are not releasing fuel?????

Anyone any ideas I'm all out of them

Oh should have said ivetryed towing it to

·
5,674 Posts
Check key codes not lost. Ign on then off open door with keys in should here chime if not keys need recoding.

If chime look at crank sensor may have been damaged during clutch change, look at rpm when cranking in live data

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check key codes not lost. Ign on then off open door with keys in should here chime if not keys need recoding.

If chime look at crank sensor may have been damaged during clutch change, look at rpm when cranking in live data
I just went out there now to try it. It put the key in turned on the ign on it beeped three times then of and opened the door but no noise same with both keys
I did take the crank sensor out earlier and seen no physical damage to it.
If the keys have lost there code can it only be recoded by pug?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, any of us with Planet diagnostic gear can do it. But you need the four digit key code. Its on a credit card that comes with the handbooks with the car.

It looks like this:

I don't have the key card didn't come with the car unfortunately

·
Registered
593 Posts
I don't have the key card didn't come with the car unfortunately
contact bettyswallocks. £5 and he will get you your key, then you need to get someone with planet to activate them, you could first try sit in the car with door open press the lock key and it should lock and open as the doors open. then try start it. its defo something todo with imobiliser key fob:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts