Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I posted on here as i was having problems loosing coolant.
I have returned to show the results of what i found (Hopefully this might help someone else). :thumb:
After removing carpet on passengers side to check for wet from possible leaking heater matrix, Ordering a new expansion cap (process of elimination) And starting to remove parts from my engine bay to change the water pump and timing belt kit (Possibly a leaky water pump?) I noticed this near the bulkhead.

This is the heater matrix feed and return pipes.
The front curved pipe has its spring loaded securing clip fitted so the release points were pressing against the rear pipe causing them to rub and creating 2 small pin holes.

This only leaks when the system gets upto temperature/pressure.

Now to fix it......... Does anybody know the exact name of this pipe, Have one they are willing to sell me from a vehicle there breaking or have an eBay link to one, Would be much appreciated.

I am also in need of the 2 top timing covers with all the securing points in tact.

Any help with these parts greatly received.
Thanks.
Lee.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi Guys,
I posted on here as i was having problems loosing coolant.
I have returned to show the results of what i found (Hopefully this might help someone else). :thumb:
After removing carpet on passengers side to check for wet from possible leaking heater matrix, Ordering a new expansion cap (process of elimination) And starting to remove parts from my engine bay to change the water pump and timing belt kit (Possibly a leaky water pump?) I noticed this near the bulkhead.

This is the heater matrix feed and return pipes.
The front curved pipe has its spring loaded securing clip fitted so the release points were pressing against the rear pipe causing them to rub and creating 2 small pin holes.

This only leaks when the system gets upto temperature/pressure.

Now to fix it......... Does anybody know the exact name of this pipe, Have one they are willing to sell me from a vehicle there breaking or have an eBay link to one, Would be much appreciated.

I am also in need of the 2 top timing covers with all the securing points in tact.

Any help with these parts greatly received.
Thanks.
Lee.
-HOSE PIPE Radiator Heater Air Fix CIT2 for berlingo dispatch relay nemo | eBay

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As good as that looks and sounds i would rather try and replace it with the correct part whilst its as good as staring me in the face.
Thanks for looking though.

·
Registered
14,265 Posts
You will find that this is dealer only and you need to buy both pipes as they are moulded together at the top where they go onto heater matrix

just go to dealers and get them to show you the diagram.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts