Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tuneside performance based in the midlands would like to see if there would be any intrest in a forum rolling road day.
we are based in hinckley leicestershire.and have exclusive use of a £80,000 motorsport 4 wheel drive dynocom rolling road anybody intrested put your names down and ill get a good deal going down.

kind regards tuneside ben

regards tuneside ben

G

·
The EW12 2.2 petrol, standard + remap and pipercross. Rang bang on 160 before, 2 hours later the Superchip boys had snuck and extra 31 ponies in there, though the main object of the exercis was to smooth out the abrupt injection emissions shut off when changing gear and smooooooooooooth things out.

I'd come along to offer moral support if a group went up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The EW12 2.2 petrol, standard + remap and pipercross. Rang bang on 160 before, 2 hours later the Superchip boys had snuck and extra 31 ponies in there, though the main object of the exercis was to smooth out the abrupt injection emissions shut off when changing gear and smooooooooooooth things out.

I'd come along to offer moral support if a group went up.
Oh, so it's not just me that thinks this donk with the auto is more than a bit clunky on the shifts.

Any chance of getting hold of your mapping?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts