Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use this thread if you have a question regarding an item you are selling, not to report rule breaking.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, just read the rules regarding for sale items, I don`t qualify to post an ad but I have an item that I want to give away so would I be allowed to post that or will I be still breaking the rules.

Thanks Will

·
5,066 Posts
what is the item you want to give away ??

·
Registered
15 Posts
4 speedline (Think thats what they are) wheels need some work had them for for a few years as project but never got round to doing it.

·
5,066 Posts
4 speedline (Think thats what they are) wheels need some work had them for for a few years as project but never got round to doing it.
stick a couple of pics of them on with the ad then i'm happy for you to post, can't speak for any of the other Mods tho :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not for profit, then tear away mate.

·
Registered
11 Posts
307 sw auto

i am trying to pitch this ata price but cant find the car anywhere for sale
2005/307sw se trim2.0l/auto/mint/mot 12m/tax 2mcd etc
can somebody assist on the best price to pitch.i dont want to ebay and get a low price

·
Registered
7 Posts
My ad has disappeared...

I've never been banned or reprimanded for anything. I don't understand why it was removed or what rule was broken in any way.

Will admin please explain for me why it was taken off? The item I put up would probably have been useful to a Peugeot owner out there.

Thank you.:confused:

·
5,066 Posts
I've never been banned or reprimanded for anything. I don't understand why it was removed or what rule was broken in any way.

Will admin please explain for me why it was taken off? The item I put up would probably have been useful to a Peugeot owner out there.

Thank you.:confused:
sadly rule 1 & 2 in your case
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/sale-20/new-rules-sale-posts-61529/
rule 1 because you don't have 20 posts, even tho you've been a member for 3 years.
rule 2 as although you have been a member more than a year you don't have 100 posts (see rule 1)
These rules had to be brought in awhile back as there was a large amount of people joining just to sell stuff and not contributing to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, so noted... but how then can anyone GET that number of posts if they just get deleted at this stage? ... Please, how CAN someone get that many if they aren't allowed to? How CAN I post the item for sale?

sadly rule 1 & 2 in your case
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/sale-20/new-rules-sale-posts-61529/
rule 1 because you don't have 20 posts, even tho you've been a member for 3 years.
rule 2 as although you have been a member more than a year you don't have 100 posts (see rule 1)
These rules had to be brought in awhile back as there was a large amount of people joining just to sell stuff and not contributing to the forum.

·
11,961 Posts
i am trying to pitch this ata price but cant find the car anywhere for sale
2005/307sw se trim2.0l/auto/mint/mot 12m/tax 2mcd etc
can somebody assist on the best price to pitch.i dont want to ebay and get a low price
You'll only get what people are prepared to pay in your area, unless there's someone willing to travel.

The good thing about Ebay is you can really narrow down your search parameters to the exact same car you're selling, then tick "sold and completed listings" boxes to see what previous cars sold for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My for sale post

My for sale post has gone. As far as I was aware, I fulfilled the obligations to post - I held back until I had been a member for the required time and I have over 20 posts.
Where did I go wrong?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts