Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who knows, does it already wired what have to be wired for install lamp under the foot or rear camera?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Who knows, does it already wired what have to be wired for install lamp under the foot or rear camera?
The foot well lighting looms are already in place, they were tricky to find, but if you look hard enough you will find them.

However, as standard if you don't have footwell lights, when you connect them, they only come on when you open the door.

You need to use diagbox to activate footwell lighting, so that they come on dimmed when driving at night.

The reverse camera is something i want to look into, but i have not checked if the loom is there, i want to get it enabled on the SMEG touchscreen first. (Which does not currently seem to be possible.)

·
Registered
228 Posts
<snip>The reverse camera is something i want to look into, but i have not checked if the loom is there, i want to get it enabled on the SMEG touchscreen first. (Which does not currently seem to be possible.)
I was told by the local Peugeot tech that there isn't. My reversing camera order hasn't arrived yet so I can't confirm nor deny what the tech said.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wired up with interior light

and it turns on when I open the door and it dimmed and turned off after few seconds from door shut. I wish I can hook it up with smeg to control it on the touch screen but this is only what I can so just satisfied.. :D

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and it turns on when I open the door and it dimmed and turned off after few seconds from door shut. I wish I can hook it up with smeg to control it on the touch screen but this is only what I can so just satisfied.. :D
So you did it? Have some advice, photos ....?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts