Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to change the non folding mirrors to folding ones?
2016 mod 308 sw

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is possible. But, not just with enabling something ....
I would assume needing to buy the mirrors for starters?
Is there any need to rewire the door or is the already cables inside? I seem to remember seeing some cables not used for anything when I did the amp/sub install

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is there any need to rewire the door or is the already cables inside? I seem to remember seeing some cables not used for anything when I did the amp/sub install

It is around 500€ each so before it is mandatory to see if cables are installed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Folding mirrors

Hello, did anybody follow through with retrofitting folding mirrors to an active? If so can you detail how it was done.

·
Registered
54 Posts

I know this is an old topic but..
I am trying to do the retrofit, tomorrow i will buy a set of side mirror with the operating buttons, the wiring diagram seems to be easy, for my active i just need to wire 3-5 places and then it should work after the telecoding is done too.

here are some wiring diagram of cars who dont have folding mirros vs eletric folding mirrors

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I will , now that I'm in the process, i will also try to install the inner handle with led, u wil hear from me as soon i get the parts and wiring for the retrofit job

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might even change my mind if you're successful about this. Have you considered tge welcome lights under the door when you open?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
I do not think there's an option on my hatchback like that, maybe its just the sw model which has it?

if u can find some pictures of it please post

·
Registered
888 Posts
I will , now that I'm in the process, i will also try to install the inner handle with led, u wil hear from me as soon i get the parts and wiring for the retrofit job
In a meantime, do you know where can I buy original connectors with part of wire for footwell lights? I put lights on place a two years ago, but no wire to connect :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
so now i got the folding mirror on both sides and the operating button, the wiring seem hardwired so i have to pinout many places in the loom and put new wires in so i decided to buy the loom instead from a scrapyard for both front doors cost around 100 euro for the loom for both sides, i will keep u informed when i recieve it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
In a meantime, do you know where can I buy original connectors with part of wire for footwell lights? I put lights on place a two years ago, but no wire to connect :(
i dont know mate, u can have a look on servicebox or some scrapyard would maybe have it,

·
Registered
25 Posts
with winter coming is there a way to disable the mirrors from folding, i cant imagine them trying to unfold while frozen will do them any good?

·
Registered
81 Posts
with winter coming is there a way to disable the mirrors from folding, i cant imagine them trying to unfold while frozen will do them any good?
I asked this a little while ago, as on my previous car they could be disabled by a switch on the door panel, but it appears not to be the case with the 308.

The only way would be to allow then to fold in when locking, then manually fold them out again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts