Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've got a slight problem.... I've got a 06 hdi gt (thats not the problem lmao) Got in the car after work and my mirrors didn't fold out! Checked the fuse diagram and apparently the fuse is shared with the front electric windows?.... which r working! Is there a relay for these? Or some sort of reset procedure?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all, I've got a slight problem.... I've got a 06 hdi gt (thats not the problem lmao) Got in the car after work and my mirrors didn't fold out! Checked the fuse diagram and apparently the fuse is shared with the front electric windows?.... which r working! Is there a relay for these? Or some sort of reset procedure?
Thanks

Never mind sussed it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Tweek, I think i have the same problem as you! how did you solve it? thanks!
This one had me scratching my head until I found the manual button (never had folding mirrors before) and.... still nothing! Now the week before I had to reset the electric windows after a frost, they would go down ok but only going up an inch at a time! Using the same idea I held down the override button with the ignition on, turned off the ignition and then realised the button, pressed and held the button again and then turned on the ignition and hey presto they fired up and now they work as they should. This all started after a frosty morning so I think the car switched them off to stop them getting damaged.
Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts