Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might seem like an odd question but might as well ask before it drives me nuts or I end up spending money I don't have to fix a problem which might not exist!

My 407 is finally on the road and I was wondering how to turn OFF the foglamps. When the headlamps are on, rolling the inner ring forwards turns on the front fogs, doing it again turns on the rears as well. I'd have thought, especially looking at the two arrow symbols in either direction, that rolling it back would drop it down to fronts only, and again would turn them off completely but the only way I can get them to turn off is to turn off the headlamps and then put them back on again.

Not the biggest problem in the world but I'm curious as to if this is the way it's supposed to be or if the off part of the foglamp control ring isn't working on my car....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Might seem like an odd question but might as well ask before it drives me nuts or I end up spending money I don't have to fix a problem which might not exist!

My 407 is finally on the road and I was wondering how to turn OFF the foglamps. When the headlamps are on, rolling the inner ring forwards turns on the front fogs, doing it again turns on the rears as well. I'd have thought, especially looking at the two arrow symbols in either direction, that rolling it back would drop it down to fronts only, and again would turn them off completely but the only way I can get them to turn off is to turn off the headlamps and then put them back on again.

Not the biggest problem in the world but I'm curious as to if this is the way it's supposed to be or if the off part of the foglamp control ring isn't working on my car....
sounds like a problem with comms unit i think its a comm 2005 on these and sounds like cleaning it on inside might just work its quite A fiddly job

1 - 3 of 3 Posts