Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I can't find the switch for the fog lights. Do I even have a fog lamp?
low down at the front you will have fog lights if there are two largish lamps, one each side below the headlights usually in the bumper. If they are not there then the switch gear will not be there either. The fitment depends on the model level of trim and if it was chosen as a factory fit option when new.

·
Registered
173 Posts
low down at the front you will have fog lights if there are two largish lamps, one each side below the headlights usually in the bumper. If they are not there then the switch gear will not be there either. The fitment depends on the model level of trim and if it was chosen as a factory fit option when new.
The stalk controls will still be there for the rear lamp.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The stalk controls will still be there for the rear lamp.
That is because they are part of the required equipment to be fully legal. I had assumed the enquiry was about the front fog lamps. The two are switched differently and if the fronts are missing so is the switch.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
On my 307 the foglamp switch is on the side.head light switch but operates differently if the front fog lights are fitted.

Without front fogs, rotate the switch down to switch on rear fog lamp and rotate up to switch off

With front fogs, rotate switch down to switch rear lamp on and rotate down again to turn off - rotate switch up to turn front lamps on and rotate up again to turn off.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Are you sure you have that right storeman as I remember the fronts come on on first rotation then rotate the same way again for rears up twice turns them all back off.

But then I never use them as I don't feel the need to look like a prick :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
That is because they are part of the required equipment to be fully legal. I had assumed the enquiry was about the front fog lamps. The two are switched differently and if the fronts are missing so is the switch.
On the 207 the switch on the stalk operates both, twist up for rear then up again for front if fitted, then down for off.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Are you sure you have that right storeman as I remember the fronts come on on first rotation then rotate the same way again for rears up twice turns them all back off.

But then I never use them as I don't feel the need to look like a prick :)
Well I only have rear fog lights and generally only switch them on to check before the mot or when some prick is behind me with full beams on:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts