Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a bit of damage I want to replace the chrome effect surround on the fog light of my 207 sport, I can't seem to find them anywhere, apart from non-peugeot ones that are more a customisation and not what I'm looking for.

Can anyone please help????

Many Thanks

G

·
Visit the nice parts man at your local dealer.

Failing that, try Dean Hunter, although they tend to concentrate on older pugs, but its worth asking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chopper, I've already looked at the Dean hunter site and it was no help. I was hoping to avoid the parts man and my local dealer as I hate paying their over-inflated prices!!!

Any other ideas peeps, the parts man will remain a plan 'B' option unless I've no other choice!!!!!

G

·
Those part numbers are £44 each on the Yeomans Peugeot Car Parts website. But in my experience they're a little pricy (though they do have some good items on offer now and again, like my half price 308 sunblind), so probably around £40 over the counter at a dealer.

Not pennies, but considering they probably hardly sell any so economies of scale won't help, that's not prohibitive. It's not an item I can see anyone else making as a pattern part.

G

·
The missus speaks froggo-**** and just checked some French dealers online - it's €66 in France, so it's more expensive there than here (£44 is about €52 at the month)..

I'd get down the dealers before the exchange rates fluctuate again and you end up paying half as much again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts