Peugeot Forums banner

201 - 220 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
the stock focal subwoofer is only good with house music, hip hop,pop music types of bass is not good with focal sub woofer thats why i need an extra 12 inch rear subwoofer, even i need extra rear tweeters for better vocal surround because the rear ones are not loud enough to be heard from the front, the extra rear 12 inch subwoofer is in the pic below

·
Registered
97 Posts
As we were unable to find missing part numbers of pins used in front door connectors (looking directly in the shop), i decided to go "dirty" way as there is not enough space for third connector (at least on left side of left hand drive).

Pins displayed are similar (but not the exact ones) as 6541 E7 female and 6541 G4 male pins.
This way, it will be less space consuming, yet well connected and well insulated by heatshrinkable tube.

PINS_3.jpg PINS_5.jpg PINS_6.jpg PINS_7.jpg

I will try to find some four pin connector of reliable size, but this is 90 % how i will connect it. Unfortunately.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thank you very much Profor. I had also thought about putting the ones that are most similar and insulating them with heat shrink. Do you already have all the material? I am already impatient for the connectors to arrive and what I lack in cable. At the end I am going to use 0.5mm2 cable for the speakers, twetters and the subwoofer. 0.22 mm2 cable for the BSI and the Nac. And 4 mm2 for the Bfh3 or BH12 and ground.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not at all. I am still waiting for sample of pins i have ordered to be sure i have specified all correct.
I would replace 0,5 mm2 with 0,75 mm2 at least.
Also i found out, that i will not be able to lay new cable for center speaker (directly to it as i thought at first) from right A pillar (yep, shorter cable from amp) because the dashboard is completely filled with aircondition at that side :D
I will guide new cable only to the red connector near BSI, where is center broken out.

4,0 mm2 is okay for power. I have the same.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dear all,
today i have received several pins and connectors, so here are connectors i will use on front doors as a replacement for actual connectors for which i cant find most of pins:

6542ZF.jpg

Matting pins for 6542ZF
6542T9
2,8 mm / 0,35 mm2
6542V1 2,8 mm / 1,00 mm2

6542ZH.jpg

Matting pins for 6542ZH
6542YQ
2,8 mm / 0,35 mm2
6542YR 2,8 mm / 1,00 mm2

·
Registered
97 Posts
Pictures of neccessarry pins (later, i will post counts):

6541E6.jpg Amplifier, audio in and CAN wires.

6541E7.jpg Amplifier, subwoofer.

6541G4.jpg Rear door.

6541H1.jpg Amplifier, rear door.

6541H2.jpg Amplifier power supply.

Edit: removed incorrectly specified 6541V9, which is pin that fits on NAC positions 42 / 53, 43 / 54, 44 / 55, 45 / 56.

6542WY.jpg Tweeters in rear doors.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow good job Profor. I waiting for the connectors and pins. To get down to work. I have calculated that there are 82 pins in total.
Pins (Female)
6 x 6542WY Pins Tweeter and Center Speaker
10 x 6541E6 Pins Amp. NAC and BSI
1 x 6541N5 Pin Amp. BSI
18 x 6541E7 Pins Amp. Speakers, twetters, subwoofer
6 x 6541H1 Pins Amp. Speakers, twetters and subwoofer
2 x 6541H2 Pins Amp. Ground and fuse
1 x 654120 Ground Terminal
1 x 654253 Pin BH12 fuse
And these that I have to find the references.
8 x NAC Pins
3 x BSI Pins
16 x Door pins
6 x subwoofer

Pins (Male)
4 x Door pins

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello, i'm just wondering if you can tell me the way for building plug for the fragrance diffuser to connect to the bsi

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hello, i'm just wondering if you can tell me the way for building plug for the fragrance diffuser to connect to the bsi
Check this link. One Russian guy tells how to do it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Check this link. One Russian guy tells how to do it.

Thank you soooooooo much, just one more question, i have upgraded my headunit that was bosch rcc no wifi with the nac b4dab version that has wifi, then i reprogrammed at the dealer and the wifi is not available after programming, is there a wifi module that is needed or is the headunit has built in wifi?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thank you soooooooo much, just one more question, i have upgraded my headunit that was bosch rcc no wifi with the nac b4dab version that has wifi, then i reprogrammed at the dealer and the wifi is not available after programming, is there a wifi module that is needed or is the headunit has built in wifi?
I think WiFi is a part of NAC unit.

201 - 220 of 244 Posts