Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

has anyone seen where is located the focal amplifier?

Also, I'm trying to buy the peugeot focal speaker by myself but seems imposible. is there anyway I can get those speaker?

I want to upgrade from STD to Focal Hi-Fi, I notice that every model is prewired to support the focal system, but I don't know where to get the speaker or the amp from.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think back there, we didn't have much information.

It's a matter of fact that all the wire is there preinstalled, including the center speaker and subwoofer. the problem is to actually buy the speakers.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I did a lot of communication with a senior technician at FOCAL with the end result being a well written manual for owners to get to grasp with the system.

In your case if you are contemplating fitting FOCAL then a quick reply is you will not be able to do it.
Not only would it require the removal of a lot of packing inside the vehicle and extra holes made for additional speakers but the front windows would need to be laminated, the doors, roof and floor sound insulated.

If it is merely just to replace the current speaker and sound system, your best bet would be to take it to a qualified vehicle sound engineer.
However, the sound from a standard 3008 really is not bad at all. I very nearly accepted the standard system were it not for the sound insulation FOCAL gives when you’re not listening to anything.

I'll rest my case, I'm all for the even quieter cabin due to focal insulation :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts