Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, probably a basic question.... i have a 2011 308 1.6Hdi, the FM side of my radio has stopped receiving/working, the am side is fine and i can get stations. With FM it is just the "ssshhhhhhhhh" noise as if untuned, ive checked the ariel and have taken the radio out of the dash and checked the fuse at the back..
Any ideas?

cheers
Terry

·
Registered
1 Posts
Peugeot 207 2010 ( 59 plate) 1.6 Sport Diesel. Had new slave cylinder done at a garage. Drove fine but radio / cd player not working. Its the original factory one. I can get into all other settings ie time, date, Bluetooth, display apart from the music option. Pressed Source, read through handbook. Tried button at end of stalk etc. Cd loads & ejects but no choice of radio options, no display/ sound. As per menu on far left as per picture- I cant even highlight or select it to access it & program it . All other configurations ie time & date let me set them & work. Coming here before ringing or going all way back to garage to scold them as they should make sure all is working as it was before giving it back imo . Any advice please ? Tried other recent subjects on here but nothing is similar

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts