1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys:

1.4HDi 02'

Vin: 82326052

Need a replacement clutch, car vibrating like mad on biting point, the more Iu rev the less is vibrates.

Just worried I will need a new flywheel as well, so wanted to prepare myself by finding out a rough cost and what type of flywheel my car has.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Your car has a single mass flywheel. Try euro car parts for a clutch. If you want it fitted get your local indy to quote or go straight to a clutch center. I would think a new clutch and flywheel would set you back £280 but I stand to be corrected on the price.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
hi all. instead of starting a new thread can you tell me what clutch i have

its a 2001 307 2.0 hdi 90bhp vin no vf33crhyb82126458 reg no kp51gjf

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
if you have a 90 bhp then just fit an intercooler and get it mapped to 120-130bhp. have a look here at hdi-tuning's site
HDI-Tuning Limited Home Page
what is needed to fit the intercooler. what pipes. i could find one in a scrap yard

a hdi with none of the dmf particulate filter etc problems but with 110bhp would be nice lol.

would mpg go down

·
Registered
238 Posts
you would need a pipe from the turbo charged air to intercooler then back to the air intake manifold, btw 5-10% gains for just adding the intercooler (dependant on engine type and condition) :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts